Please allow 5 to 7 days for our office to receive and process your citation before attempting to make a payment. Methods of paying traffic fines include:
- Debit or Credit Card. Debit or credit card payments can be accepted only if the payment is not more than 89 days past due.
- Online - This service requires you to enter your citation number as it appears on the citation (such as Number-AAA). If the citation has a four number-three letter format, do not include the additional number after the citation.
- Phone: 877-716-1781, 24-hour, automated payment line. This payment option is not available for past due payments.
- In-Person: Visit the locations page for the nearest Clerk’s office. The credit card processing vendor charges a 3.5% convenience fee for this service. The Clerk’s office does not receive any portion of this fee.
- Check or Money Order: Make checks payable to "Clerk of Court" in the envelope you received:
- Mail: Payments by mail must have the proper postage and must be received by the due date to avoid late fees and suspension of your driver’s license. Mailing instructions are available at the bottom of traffic citations.
- In-Person: Visit the locations page for the nearest Clerk’s office.
- Cash: Pay with cash at any Amscot. (Amscot charges a $2.50 service fee) or Clerk’s office locations.