Can I get a payment extension?

Extensions to pay are granted for a one-time, 60 day period if requested on or before the original 30 days due date. This can be done by calling our Clerk’s Call Center during office hours, or you must notify the Clerk’s office, in person, or in writing, within the required time frame of 30 calendar days from the date of issuance of the ticket. Once this option is selected, it waives your right for a court date or to elect to attend a basic driver improvement course.

Show All Answers

1. How can I satisfy a traffic civil infraction?
2. The fee owed is different than what the deputy or officer listed on my citation. Why is that?
3. Can I get a payment extension?
4. How long do I have to enter a not guilty plea to a civil infraction?
5. What if I live outside of Polk County?
6. What if I'm found guilty of a civil traffic infraction?
7. What are my options for paying court imposed fines and costs for traffic tickets?
8. Can I pay for traffic citation in Polk County that I received in another county?