Child Support & Alimony

Payment Information


All payments should be mailed to:
State Disbursement Unit (SDU)
P.O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, FL 32314

Online Payments

Online Payments can be made at SDU website. It is important to include your DRD number on all payments or correspondence relating to your case

Cash Payments

Cash payments can be made through Amscot, MoneyGram, Western Union, and Fidelity Express, which can be found in participating gas stations and grocery stores. Fidelity Express has more than 280 locations in Florida and more than 5,000 nationwide. 

Contact Information

If you have questions regarding payments or checks not yet posted to your account, please call the SDU at 877-769-0251. If you have questions regarding online payments, please call 877-326-8689.

Child Support Assistance

The following options are available for enforcing your order should the payments become delinquent.

For Child Support Assistance

Florida Department of Revenue
Child Support Enforcement
115 S Missouri Avenue
Suite 102
Lakeland, FL 33815
Phone: 850-488-5437

The Department of Revenue will also enforce alimony cases if connected with an ongoing child support order. Please visit My Florida County website for basic questions regarding Child Support and how to receive payments via electronic check.

For Child or Alimony Support Assistance

For basic information and questions on smiONE Visa Prepaid Card, please visit the Florida Department of Revenue’s website.

For legal advice, contact a private attorney of your choice, or contact:

Self-Filing (Pro-SE)

You may also choose to file enforcement pleadings on your own. This can be done at any of our locations. Pleadings should be filed in the Family Law Department of the Clerk’s office. There are a limited number of packets available for your use, however, the Clerk staff is not authorized by law to provide legal assistance or give advice in completing the forms. A list of certified process servers is available via the website for Florida's 10th Judicial Circuit.

Visitation Issues

If either party is experiencing difficulties exercising visitation rights set forth in their court order, mediation services are available through the Family Mediation Department. Information is available by phone at 863-534-4698 during normal business hours.