Apply for a
passport at any of the Clerk’s three office locations. Our offices are open
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. No appointment is necessary. Passport
photos are also offered at all of our offices for $10.70.
issued by the U.S. Department of State. Please visit the agency’s website
for additional details about passports, the application process and expedited
Bartow – 255
N. Broadway Ave.
930 E. Parker St.
Polk – 3425 Lake Alfred Road, Winter Haven
- Proof of U.S.
Citizenship: Certified Birth Certificate, Certificate of Naturalization,
or Expired U.S. Passport
- Identification: Valid
Driver's License, U.S. Passport, Military I.D., or State I.D.
- Clerk's Fee = $25 (cash or credit accepted)
- Photo Fee (optional) = $10.70 (cash or credit accepted)
- U.S. Department of
State Fee (check or money order only)
- Age 16 and older routine (6 weeks): $110
- Age 16 and older rushed (3 weeks): $190.66
- Age 15 and younger routine (6 weeks): $80
- Age 15 and younger rushed (3 weeks): $160.66
- Passport application
forms can be found at travel.state.gov.
You may complete the application in advance using BLACK INK ONLY, and DO NOT
SIGN UNTIL IN FRONT OF A CLERK.
- Bring a checkbook and
cash or credit card, proof of citizenship, and identification. Customers
requesting overnight shipping must bring an overnight stamp with the
FEDERAL law requires both parents’ or legal guardians’
signatures on a passport application for a child 15 years of age or younger, or
documentation of the absence of the second parent. It is strongly encouraged
for both parents to appear in person when applying for a child. A MINOR, ages
16 and 17, may apply for a passport without a parent as long as they have an
operator driver’s license and written consent from a parent or can submit a
parent’s check for payment of the passport.
All Passport renewals require the completion of Form DS-82.
You may renew your passport by mail if:
- You hold a passport and it is not more than 5
years past the date of expiration and not more than 15 years since being
- You were at least 16 years of age when it was
- Visit the U.S. Department of State website to complete the process.
If your passport is mutilated or damaged, you must
- Use the DS-11 application form and
- Apply in person at one of the acceptance
agencies with a certified copy of your birth certificate (must have the names
of both parents on it). Polk County Clerk of Court offices are acceptance